- High performances, high resolution test for routine and complex tests and calculation with measurement of sample strain.
- High precision and resolution
- Control system by PC and keyboard
- User friendly software for management of the console also for non-expert users
- Performance of many types of tests
- Software calibration
- Real time monitoring of test data (load, stress, strain, time) either in graphic format or as data
- Real time processing of test data (e.g. determination of E-modulus) either in graphic format or as data
- Load- hold function (Optional)
- Input of dimensions and descriptions of the sample: age, preparation, etc.
- Input of descriptive and administrative test data: client, test centre, place of test, etc.
- Input of test parameters and settings: load rate, peak, sensitivity, etc.
- Input of data after test completion: type of failure, etc.
- Single and/or batch storage of test data in ASCII and/or other defined formats
- Printout of customisable certificates
The main feature of this Computerised Control System and Hydraulic Unit is the maximum flexibility of the PC used as a friendly interface in terms of customisation of tests, processing of input and output data, connection to the existing laboratory network, etc.
The Computerised Control System enables the automatic performance of a number of functions, for example:
The system is entirely controlled from the PC. Display and keyboard are available for basic factory settings and eventual local purposes.
Main test data: