- Loading Capacity: from 1 to 5000 kgf.
- Spring diameter: Upto 150mm
- Admit between platens or springs length: 50 to 500mm
- Load application: Motorized or Manual
- Load Indicator resolution: 0.1% FS
- Load Indicator accuracy: 0.4% FS
- Power supply: 220-240 or 415V, 1 or 3-ph, 50 Hz.
- Digital load indicator on the machine connected to a load cell.
- The machine shall have one load cell. Zero result facility for
length indicator at any position of top platen, to indicate the
actual deflection during loading.
- Electro-mechanical loading system with lead-screw at fixed or
- Microprocessor of the machine shall have load and deflection
a)Tare load to zero on the test start
b)Tare length to zero after 2 3 count registered on load
Load and deflection indicator will have Metric/ British unit
selection. In British system, display shall read load in lbf and length in
inches. In Metric system, display will read load in kgf and length in mm.
Non-memory resident digital length/ displacement indicator having resolution
0.1mm and accuracy 0.2mm using rotary optical encoder. Tare set facility for
load indicator to set OFF dead weights (clamps, holders, samples, etc. To
registered actual sample force/ load directly). PC of latest version
alongwith software for downloading the data for carrying out analysis as
well.Suppled complete ink jet printer.