Compression Testing Machines (CTM) » Digital Cum Dial
Compression Testing Machine
Digital Cum Dial Compression Testing Machine
The Digital-cum-Dial Compression Testing
Machine is used for testing and determining the compressive strength of
concrete. The machine is compactly designed for on-site applications and is
easy to use.
Loading Unit :
Pumping Unit :
- The loading unit of machine comprises
- Welded cross head
- Base and solid plates/two pillars
- The pump works on two speed functions and facilitates the platens
for daylight closure.
- The control valve controls the loading rate of pacing.
- The digital read-out unit, incorporates a 4-digit display,
calibrated in KN and features integral load pacing in kN/sec.
- Maximum load is held and retained for approx 15 min, unless
cancelled, using the panel mounted reset switch.
- Pace rate set for running the test can be maintained manually
with the help of a bar graph indicator.
- Logged data printing facility through a parallel port interface
is provided in the machine.
- The platens of the machine are hardened, ground and polished.
- The upper platen is provided with self-aligning action.
- Easy to control
- Resistance to rust
- Low maintenance