Spring Testing Machines (STM) » Digital Hydraulic Spring
Digital Hydraulic Spring Testing Machines
Digital Hydraulic Spring Testing Machine
is mainly used to make test on helix spring for tension and compression
purpose. This machine is designed for conducting load-deflection test on
spring or other material in tension or compression. In addition to this, the
rugged construction and extreme simplicity make it easy for a also a
non-technical personnel to operate it without any hassle. Manufactured using
supreme quality steel material and other components these products are
perfect to determine.
- Digital load indicator on the spring test equipments connected to
a load cell
- Electro-mechanical loading system with lead-screw at fixed or
- The spring test equipments shall have one load cell. Zero result
facility for length indicator at any position of top platen, to
indicate the actual deflection during loading
- Microprocessor of the spring test equipments shall have load and
Technical Specifications :
- Extremely strong and oversized to grant high rigidity and
- Easy to operate
- Hand wheel screw road arrangement operated spring testing machine
to load exactly at any desired load or deflection.
- Capacity from few grams to 5000KG using hand operated screw rod
- Digital reading of Load/Force with long term stability
- Digital reading of Displacement using accurate digital vernier
- Capacity : 20 Ton
- Ram Force : 20 Tonnes
- While approaching : 40 mm / sec. Max
- While load testing : 8mm / sec. Max
- Releasing (Return) : 60 mm / sec. Max
- Ram Stroke : 700 mm (Adjustable)
- Diameter Of Pressure Plate : 310 mm
- Hydraulic Working Pressure : 170 BARS max.
- Hydraulic Pump Motor Power : 20 H.P.
- Least Count Of Deflection Indicator : 0.1 mm
- Least Count Of Load Indication : 1.0 KG.
- Accuracy Of Load Indication : ±. E.Grade
- Overall Dimensions : L TO R: 2000 mm Approx.
- F TO B : 2000 mm Approx
- Height (above ground) : 3000 mm approx
- Standard models are available with 250mm, 500mm and 1000 mm