Cube Testing Machine
Cube Testing Machine is meant for testing the concrete cube which is part of a simple yet cost effective test process that allows in judging compressive strength of concrete as well as for quality assurance to ensure concrete is fit for defined purposes in line with defined industry standards.
The sample for the test is taken from concrete that is being poured which is then cast as well as air cured under BS standard conditions. Further, these are then water cured for specified time period and then crushed for determining maximum compressive strength of concrete cube.
Significance of Test:
Concrete cube testing forms part of main compliance test that is used for concrete and is a common operation for concrete suppliers for understanding the quality of the concrete.
Target Industry :
Test Features & Advantages:
- Test performed for all structural concrete that is checked for required strength at 28 days
- Simple, inexpensive test to understand compressive strength of concrete
- For assuring concrete is fit and in line with BS EN 12390
- Samples taken from concrete used for determining maximum compressive strength
- Saves from possible costs & losses to business because of delay, further investigation as well as process of relaying of faulty concrete
- Reduce risk of safety hazards as well as costs caused by using materials & surfaces not fit for purpose, thus avoiding product failure/degradation at later stages